Round Valley Unified School District wellness committee works together to develop, implement and evaluate the district wellness policy. The findings are reported to the RVUSD community members.
- Stephany Hogle – ES,
- Beki Johnson – MS,
- Leighanne Green – HS,
- Raymond Seva – HS,
- Joe Stoiber – Central Kitchen
– The committee meets three times per school year.
– The committee will be made up of district administrators, teachers, parents, nutrition professionals and community members.
– The RVUSD would like to invite anyone interested to joining our team.
– The wellness meetings are held at the District Office located at 940-B East Maricopa St, Springerville, AZ 85938
– Meeting dates for the SY 2017-2018 (updated January 2018)
- Wednesday March 14th 4:00pm – 5:00pm [Minutes]
- Wednesday May 9th 4:00pm – 5:00 pm [Minutes]
Meeting minutes will be posted here after each meeting.
Anyone willing to take part in the wellness process can contact Joseph Stoiber, Food Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928-333-6878.
Round Valley Schools is an equal opportunity provider.